- 1996 saw the return of the famous Grand Sport.
- The Grand Sport was matched with the all new LT4 engine
that produced 330 horsepower.
- A total of 1,000 Corvette Grand Sports were produce in
- Of that 1,000 produced, 810 were coupes and 190 were convertibles.
- 593 of the 810 Coupes had black interior and the other
217 had red interior.
- 137 of the 190 Convertibles had black interior and the
other 53 had red interior.
- The Grand Sport was option number Z16, which cost
an extra $3,250.
- The 96 Grand Sport has the famous Double Hash Marks on
it's left fender, like the first Grand Sports created.